TERM & CONDITION
- Ten days are required to give on the job training at site.
- Security Personnel deployed at the premises will have to be provided with the items by the management: Torches, Registers & office Stationary etc.
- Bills will be submitted by 2nd of every month for the previous month.
- Payments against bills submitted are requested to be released by 7th of every month.
- Instructions / guidelines are given in writing by the agency after approval of the management for strict compliance.
- All the instructions & guidelines given to the security personnel by the management are also to be communicated to all staff before being implemented.
- Only authorized person is allowed to issue / change orders on the spot to be confirmed in writing later on.
- Management must also tell all resident that security personnel are a separate entity & can’t be ordered about by everybody & anybody.
- Confidential report will be submitted to the management about the general activities / conduct of staff / employee.
- Rates contract will be on yearly bases and will be revised every year by at least 10%.
PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES
Security procedure & guidelines in general for deployed security personnel are laid down below. Other than this if there are specific guidelines, we will be glad to incorporate them & convey the same to our security personnel.
- Only vehicles with authorized parking stickers will be allowed to enter the premises / building.
- Authorized vehicles Incoming & outgoing time to be maintained.
- Guest entry register will be maintained.
- 2-level communication will be followed for guest / visitors entering the premises / building & requesting to visit / meet a specific area / person. 1st Level communication will be at the main gate & 2nd Level communication at the building gate.
- Guest / visitors will be allowed inside the premises only if approved by the person they have come to meet.
- Staff / Residents can also give a prior approval for guest / visitors expected to visit them with there name & address but still on there arrival it has to be confirmed.
- Visitor I-cards will be provided to the guests / visitors, which will have the area they are authorized to visit. I-cards have to be returned back at the main gate.
- Frisking of Staff / servants & labourers is mandatory – both physical & with hand held metal detectors.
- Staff / Servants & labourers have also to be provided with permanent & temporary I-cards & list of there working at different areas has to be the main gate.
- Servants Incoming & Outgoing register will be maintained.
- Any unauthorised or suspicious person found inside the premises or building can be questioned by the security personnel deployed & proof of identity can be checked.
- All security personnel have to participate in fire drills & keep themselves up-to-date knowledge of fire extinguisher usage & positions, so that at the time of emergency the response time is quick & efficient.
- Security personnel are trained to be tough but polite in there duties.